Our Member Action Team structure includes both Shop Stewards and 'MAT Leaders' who have not yet completed the Steward training (click here to enroll in the next class).
Our long-term goal is for each Local 768 member to be assigned a Steward or MAT Leader who will:
- Serve as initial contact and support
- Be able to respond to issues promptly
- Maintain regular communication
With this in place, we will be able to enforce our contracts more effectively and even be more ambitious in what we demand from our employers.
Our monthly agenda is:
- Review local-wide trends in
- Brainstorm selected case-studies
- Ongoing training on the MAT
Leader & Steward’s roles
Once you've RSVP'd please submit any suggestions for our agenda by replying directly to your confirmation email.